The Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including prospect lists, discovery and individual research. The incumbent will work directly with Sales Head and Executive Team to drive the top of the sales funnel process with a particular focus on prospecting, qualifying, identifying decision makers and assisting Sales Head with needs analysis.
Lead Generation Specialist
Posted 2 years ago
- Support fast-growing B2B SAP Consulting company with systemized market research.
- Use the latest technology to find and enrich ideal contacts in United States of America, Europe and Middle East.
- Research and submit the research data to identify the potential target vertical.
- Creating the list of potential companies with their email and contact details for the email campaign& outbound calling.
- Planning and designing email campaign& outbound call to reach out to these potential companies.
- Reach and exceed your weekly personal targets.
- Submit weekly and monthly MIS to the marketing head as per the defined matrix.
- Prepare innovative strategies to collect industry research data and competition data.
- Conduct research to identify opportunities and confirm prime prospects for qualification criteria.
- Run marketing automation campaign to get Marketing Qualified Leads and Sales Qualified Leads.
- Perform as key contact for all lead creation as well as market research activities for marketing and sales team.
- Maintaining database (HubSpot, CRM, Excel, etc.) of client information.
- 3+ years of experience working in outbound lead generation is a must, IF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE BELOW CRITERIA PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
- Experience in working in Software/IT domain/B2B ERP/Software Products.
- Experience in detailed market research and campaign creation, account-based marketing (ABM) and targeted MQL leads.
- You have proven knowledge of Excel/Google Sheet, LinkedIn and other related tools for lead research and validation.
- You understand sales pipelines and marketing principles.
- Super team player.
- Good Convincing, Communication and Negotiation Skills.
- Goal-oriented, outgoing, energetic & friendly.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Familiar with the sales process from initiation to close.
- Contribute & expand new sales, clients and territories.
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- In-depth understanding of company services.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Fluent in written and verbal skills.
|Job Category||Human Resource Management|
|Required Experience||3+ Years|